At our Annual General Meeting in October 2018 Care Network Cambridgeshire formalised the terms of membership of the organisation.
There are now 4 classes of membership:
1. Volunteers who are active and have provided services for a minimum of 6 months
2. Transport groups e.g. community car schemes
3. Social groups – any social group active within their community that is providing activities for or support to local people
4. Home support e.g. good neighbour schemes or community wardens that support people in their own homes
Care Network Cambridgeshire will provide the following to our members:
• Free or ‘at cost’ training
• Support and advice
• Advice on funding applications
• 4 newsletters a year updating on the charity’s activities
• Email updates
• Use of the meeting room at the Hardwick Head Office – at a rate of £5 per hour
• Low cost photocopying, current charges are: 2p a sheet for black and white, 5p a sheet for colour
• Invitations to social and networking events
In order to provide you with relevant support and advice, our only request is that our members complete our annual survey and attend one training or support event per year.