There are a number of ways we need support to help people stay healthy, independent and in touch with their local communities. You can provide this support through a number of routes and formats.
Our work is funded by local authority grants, donations from private trusts and foundations, as well as donations from local people and businesses. Quite simply, we cannot provide the current level of support to local people without this help. We value every penny given to us. Financial support has helped us within the last 12 months to:
- Support 54 Car Schemes
- Engage with 302 Community Groups
- Help 130 Community Groups to set up
- Provide 8848 Navigations to local people
- Help 2010 people to return home from hospital quicker and/or maintain their independence at home
If you would like to make a donation to support a specific activity within Care Network, we will make sure your money is spent exactly how you wish it to be used.
Volunteers play a central role in the impact that Care Network has to improving people’s lives. Last year our volunteers helped us to deliver our work with 3038 hours of their time and we couldn’t help as many people as we do without volunteer support. If you would like to find out more about volunteering with Care Network please follow please click here
We welcome discussions with businesses of any size about how we can work together. The benefits this relationship can bring your organisation are as follows:
- Reinforcing your corporate identity – We will work with you to demonstrate your ethical and trustworthy standards
- Enhanced employee and public relations – We will help you design various ways in which your employees can get ‘stuck in’ with supporting Care Network. This guaranteed feel good factor, will provide many opportunities to capture your impact on the local community via case studies and quotes you can place on your website and other media sources.
- Team building and employee retention – Team fundraising events are a great way to develop and enhance cameraderie between employees. It gives your staff a chance to give back to their local communities and installs a sense of pride within individuals and the organisation that they work for.
Support while you shop
If you register with Give as you Live you can support us at no extra cost, whilst doing your online shopping. Simply click on the Care Network Cambridgeshire page of their website, sign up and then within a few clicks you will be able to help us.