Care Network has a big mission and would love you to be a part of it! There are so many ways you can be a part of what we do.
As a registered charity, it takes over £250,000 to run our services and we rely on grants and donations to keep reaching more older and vulnerable people. We value all gifts that will help us to continue doing this, whether big or small. Thank you!
You can support us in the following ways:
You can give a one-off gift in several ways:
- Giving via Local Giving, enabling you to use your credit or debit card. This is a secure way of donating to us.
- By making cheques payable to ‘Care Network Cambridgeshire’ and returning it to us at: Broadway House, 149-151 St Neot’s Road, Hardwick, Cambrigeshire, CB23 7QJ.
- By giving directly via BACS using the details in the this form and making the reference: (Your Name)gift. Please send the form back to us so that we can be sure to administer your gift correctly and thank you for contribution.
Donating through Gift Aid means that we can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you give. It won’t cost you any extra. You will need to make a Gift Aid declaration before we can do this by filling in this form.
- You must give a separate declaration to each charity you want to donate to through Gift Aid.
- You can include all donations from the last 4 years. Tell the charity about any tax years where you didn’t pay enough tax.
- Your donations will qualify as long as they’re not more than 4 times what you have paid in tax in that tax year (6 April to 5 April).
- You must tell the charities you support if you stop paying enough tax.
- Higher rate taxpayers: If you pay tax at a rate of 40% or above, you can claim the difference between the higher and basic rate on your donation. You can do this through your Self-Assessment tax return or by asking HMRC to amend your tax code.
We really value people who are able to support us regularly, enabling us to plan our income and do as much as we can to help people in Cambridgeshire. If you feel able to do this, please fill in this form and return it to us. Again, please consider gift aiding this regular donation, which can help the money go so much further. Thank you!
Please consider giving a gift to Care Network Cambridgeshire in your will. We can provide more information about how you can do this, and meet to discuss what you would like us to do with your gift in person. Please call the Chief Officer on 01954 212157 if you would like to arrange this.